And so now we start again...

January 16, 2010

So now that school is finally over and we have a minute to breathe, I realized that we never did a Christmas card and unfortunately, it's a little too late to throw one together.  So...sorry!  I had every intention of sending some out if that counts for anything...  Oh well, maybe that can be one of our resolutions: to actually get a Christmas card out before Christmas. :)

The new year has brought a few new things with it.  Dal won us a cruise through his work, which we absolutely can't wait for.  We're going to the Caribbean for 7 days, and the best part is--Dal is getting paid while we're gone!  How sweet is that?  We leave in less than two weeks, and are just praying that we don't get uber sunburned after being so white!

I started my internship with Ernst and Young last week, and that has been an adventure in and of itself.  All I've done to this point is sit in trainings, but fortunately Monday is when I "really" start so hopefully the days go by a little quicker from now on! 

The new year also brought us Band Hero.  One word: A-freakin'-mazing!!  Oh my goodness, I don't think I can even explain how awesome this game is!  I can't lie, there are very few things better than having friends over and taking over the rock world one song at a time. :)  So, if you ever have the urge, just let me know--I literally can't say no to rockin' out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment