Mic Check...

April 12, 2010

A while back, I was really excited because I thought to bring my camera to the occasional hang out that we have with Michelle, Sam, Steph, and James.  Of course I was upset when we pulled up and I had forgot it.  To explain my disappointment to Dal, I said, "Dal, I was gonna take pictures of us and our friends," to which he replied, "What friends?  If we had friends we'd have pictures with them."


Well HA! We have friends. :) And please forgive, it was night-time and our house lighting sucks, pardon the language.
I know I shouldn't really have a favorite...but can you blame me??







6 comments:

Sav Gardiner said...

i MISS band hero!!!!!! please tell me you did an encore performance of "Mr. Roboto" :) YESSSSS

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I miss you girls!!! Looks like fun!

Mckell and Sari Condie said...

How do you know Steph? I go to school with her!! We have been in all of the same classes since last Spring!!

Lauren Billings said...

She went to Timpview! She's so fun, huh?

Emily said...

looks like a blast!

hope you had a great birthday!

Lindsey said...

Haha this looks like so much fun!!!! Ha I can't wait to be murried! :)

Post a Comment